- Cortina Precision Rifle Drawing Rules
- 1. Cortina Precision Rules for the following rifle drawing shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. Entry in this drawing constitutes your acceptance of these official rules. 1. ELIGIBILITY: You must be a legal resident of the United States and 18 years or older at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Florida, New York, the U.S. Virgin Islands, US military installations located in foreign countries, and where prohibited by law. Employees and agents of Cortina Precision, LLC, (“Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, any other prize sponsor, and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration or fulfillment of the drawing (all of the foregoing, together with Cortina Precision, LLC, collectively referred to as “Sponsors and Administrators”), and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household as such individuals, are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law, ordinance, or other legal restrictions.
- 2. TO ENTER: Sign up for forum and post a picture of your group shout into the coaster on this thread. That’s it. You will need to create an account and we will contact winner through email. We will also post the winner here.
- 3. Limit 1 entry per person.
- 4. DRAW FOR WINNERS: One (1) winner will be randomly drawn from all eligible survey participants for the rifle drawing. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Winner will be selected randomly from all eligible entries. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable, or inability of Sponsors and Administrators to contact a potential winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner by random drawing.
- 5. By entering, contestants agree to abide by the contest rules and regulations. All entries become the property of Cortina Precision. Furthermore, Cortina Precision may provide third party access to any data contestants provide to Cortina Precision.
- 6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: This drawing is governed by the laws of the United States. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. By entering, participants: (a) must fill out an ATF 4473 form and complete a background check; (b) release and hold harmless Sponsors and Administrators, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to persons, including death, or property damage resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize, participation in this promotion, or while traveling to, preparing for, or participating in any prize-related activity, and (c) grant to Cortina Precision the right to use and publish their proper name and state online and in print, or any other media, in connection with the drawing. Except where prohibited by law, a winner’s acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsors and Administrators to use such winner’s name, address (city and state only), statements, photograph, voice and/or likeness for any advertising and promotional purposes relating to the drawing without further compensation, consideration, review or consent.
- 7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsors and Administrators assume no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, or mutilated entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. Sponsors and Administrators are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. Sponsors and Administrators assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsors and Administrators are not responsible for any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing. Sponsors and Administrators are not responsible for any injury or damage to participants or to any computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsors and Administrators which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this drawing, Cortina Precision reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the drawing and select winners from among all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation.
- 10. PRIVACY: By entering the drawing and/or attending a Cortina Precision event, you agree to Cortina Precision use of your personal information for marketing purposes to include photo release.
If you agree to the rules, please click the button below to sign up to forum and post your picture.